Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hiatus (only a short one)

HELLO, I AM ON A TWO-WEEK HIATUS.

Or rather I'm halfway through a 2-week hiatus that is scheduled to the brim with a stupidly short trip home and my family visiting me in Perth.

Along the way, I've also manage to lose my camera and I am therefore also, mourning the loss of my most precious belonging.

In the meantime, please do not forget about me. I promise a semi-lengthy, photo-less entry when I return.

To everyone whom I've managed to meet up with who is currently reading this OMG I MISS YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH ALREADY. T________T And to all those whom I didn't get to OMG I MISS YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH MORE T______________T

Take care and be good. Visit me in a week's time!


xx
Hsin

2 comments:

  1. hahaha haih damn suay la T_______T seriously i can pass you my spare camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T_________T thankiew woman. but it's okay really, i'll just get one with my tax returns money /dances

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails