Sunday, October 17, 2010

Schmism

Aaaand we're back to having grouchy-esque days.

Can't say it hasn't been a good week so far, have just been feeling a bit disconnected from everything.

Think I need a breath of fresh air. In a literal, going outside or "opening the windows" sense.

Hate oversleeping-in, completely destroys my mood for the rest of the day. Have got stuff I need to do, but just feel like crawling back to bed and speeding up the process of tomorrow.

Mmmmmm or perhaps I shall take an extended hot shower to treatment and exfoliate the hell out of everything treatable and exfoliatable.

Then get a bit of goodness inside my system as well. Something like a salad maybe, but I only have tomatoes, zucchini and carrots in my fridge. And I hate raw carrots and zucchinis. Plus I need to save them for tonight's gratin.

Guess it's refined sugar and MSG for lunch then.

I shall then commence my weekend work, maybe by completing them I'll achieve a slight sense of fulfillment. Which could hopefully lead to motivation to edit my damn job resume. Come to think of it, I think it was the disappointing job search earlier that led to this onset of Sunday afternoon blues.

That, plus hunger, plus lethargy, plus the stinking heat, plus watching aliens getting shot on TV.

Sunday, bloody fucking Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails